Once again this year, the Hohenstein experts will be presenting during the Techtextil Symposium and the DTB Forum during the Texprocess. Attendance is free for visitors to both trade fairs.
We are looking forward to your participation and lively discussions.
TEXPROCESS – DTB FORUM – Location: Hall 6.0
- Development and testing of fit in everyday industrial use
Wednesday, May 10 – 14:20, presented by Stephanie Brenner and Beate Urban
- Current challenges towards more sustainable chemical and environmental management systems
Thursday, May 11 – 11:20, presented by Jörg Diekmann
- Biodegradation and ecotoxicological examination of finished textiles,
Thursday, May 11 – 16:40, presented by Mihaela Szegedi
TECHTEXTIL – FORUM – Location: Hall 4.0 Europa room
- Natural fluorcarbon-free hydrophobing agent for textiles based on proteins,
Wednesday, May 10 2017 – 16:50 – 17:15, presented by Sandra Reich
- Thermoelectric cooling device – safe and mobile cold application in acute injuries and postsurgical Therapies, Thursday
May 11 2017 – 09:35 – 10:00, presented by Serge Lang
Hohenstein location at Techtextil: Hall 3.1 stand B21