The IAF is the world’s leading federation for apparel manufacturers, their associations, and the supporting industry.
We stand for:
- Cooperation between buyers and suppliers. IAF membership reflects this.
- Helping the industry become more knowledge intensive
- A global approach to global responsibility, focusing on improvements
- Harmonisation of legislation helping the industry to cut unnecessary costs
- Offering practical support to our members
- Being a truly global platform for networking and information exchange
- We inform our members through several newsletters, including the general newsletter, the GR newsletter and the Legal newsletter (focusing on trade policy) and of course the IAF Conventions, to which members have discounted access.
- Together with selections of its members, IAF is helping shape global vision for the industry in the fields of Global Responsibility, Education and Innovation
- The IAF provides tailor made services to its members, with an emphasis on connecting members to the relevant networks and providing specific information
- IAF is developing specialized services, such as collective buying arrangements, access to market information and ‘members help members’ services for its member associations,
There are several reasons to become an IAF member, all displayed in the IAF flyer and additional insert. Download the application form. In order to process all your information correctly please fill in this form and return it to the IAF Secretariat.
Membership Dues (per annum)
|Trade Associations||min. € 3.000,-|
|Corporate Members (turnover scales)|
|1 – 10 mln. euro||€ 950,|
|10-100 mln. euro||€ 1.500,-|
|100-500 mln. euro||€ 2.000,-|
|> 500 mln. euro||€ 3.000,-|
|Associate Members||€ 3.000,-|
|Education Members||€ 500,-|